Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards

Re: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards 10 years 10 months ago #74371

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
So proud of her! Hope she gets lots more recognition in the awards this year.

Quick question everyone: Does PSH qualifies to be nominated in the award shows for both dramas (Flower Boy Next Door and The Heirs)?
I thought Flower boy ended at the beginning of this year, so can her role in the drama receive nominations? I am not sure how the award shows work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

Re: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards 10 years 10 months ago #74375

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Shin Hye looks so gorgeous! I love her dress and make-up!

@ sis elsiec: I think SHin Hye is already nominated for her role as Go Dok Mi in FBND. I strongly believe she will win SOMETHING for HEIRS this year with SBS. FBND was TvN so I don't know if they hold annual awards shows, but I read somewhere she has already been nominated for an award for FBND!!

Shin Hye should be raking it in this year. She's done so much: TWO HIT SERIES, ONE HIT MOVIE, and ONE YOUTUBE DRAMA! I am so proud of her. She is finally getting the acting recognition she deserves. I mean, I have been happy she is winning popularity award every year but that does not correlate to her acting abilities. This is her true acting award in the movie sector too!

Such a bright future ahead!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Humilis, Maris

Re: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards 10 years 10 months ago #74396

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784

the vidoe. Thanks to up loader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie

Re: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards 10 years 10 months ago #74397

• elankham
  • Administrator
Good Evening Everyone..
Just want to share more pictures

web_3552724679_5dd3bed2.jpg

web_3552724679_8bc71849.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, Maris

Re: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards 10 years 10 months ago #74398

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
PSH looks so pretty and elegant!

Thanks everyone for posting the pics and videos.

@Mandy, Thanks for the info. Hope she wins awards for both dramas!

I wish we could see PSH in an outfit this pretty in the drama. She usually plays the poor girl so we don't get to see her all dress up in the dramas. Hopefully we get to see her like this before it ends :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

Re: Park Shin hye won Best Supporting Actress at 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics (KAFC) Awards 10 years 8 months ago #78574

• elankham
  • Administrator
I wish I know what is he talking about Shin Hye...

The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.771 seconds