Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무'

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #16125

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

* Title: 천국의 나무 / Chunkookeh Namoo or also known as: Tree of Heaven / Heaven's Tree / Trees in Heaven
* Japanese Name: 天国の樹 / Tengoku no ki and the * Chinese Name: 天国之树
* Episodes: 10
* Broadcast network: SBS - from 2006-Feb-08 to 2006-Mar-09
CASTS:
* Lee Wan as Yoon Suh (20-22)
* Park Shin Hye as Hana (18-20)
* Asami Reina as Maya (19-21)
* Uchida Asahi as Fujiwara Ryu (20-22)
* Jung Dong Hwan as Yoon Soo Ha (40, Yoon Suh's father)
* Kim Chung as Yoko (40, Maya's mother)
* Aika Mire as Michiko (40, Hana's mother)
* Takasugi Ko as Iwa (40, Yoon Suh's driver/bodyguard)
* Lee Jung Gil as Bo Seu (50)
* Sonim as Mika (18-20, Hana's friend)
* Kobayashi Kinako
SYNOPSIS:
Hana is a bright young girl who lost her father at a young age. When her mother returns to Japan, she comes with her new Korean husband and his son Yunsuh. Yunsuh’s mother died during his 10th birthday and after her death, he becomes autistic. While Hana is fond of her new step-brother, he wants nothing to do with her. When their parents leave on their honeymoon, Hana’s mother leaves the children with her deceased husband’s sister who will manage their inn during the trip. While they are gone, the aunt and her daughter Maya abuse Hana and make plans to sell the inn in order to pay for gambling debts and college. Despite all of this, Hana finds comfort in her brother who begins to open up to her and eventually speaks after his 20th Birthday and the day his mother passed away. Yunsuh's mother died on the same day as he was turning 10, 10 years ago. As they start to have feelings for one another, Hana is afraid to love him. She soon leaves with her "senpai", Fujiwara Ryu, who also likes her. Later on, Maya gets jealous, and decides to make Hana's life even more miserable.
Catch it on: Dramacrazy, Mysoju, youtube.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18263

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
@eve unnie...i mean in the drama tree of heaven(not in the Several Questions That Makes Me Happy) SH's partner is also the young han tae hwa in STH..am i right??unnie..:)
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18265

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
you r right Roxie, oh dear.... I'm so confused with the names, so I will just let the captures do the talking for me :lol:

Tree of Heaven -
A spin-off from 2003 hit drama “Stairway to Heaven.” Lee Wan and Park Sin-hye who portrayed the younger characters of Han Tae-hwa and Han Jung-suh will be playing step-siblings (Yoo-sun and Hana) that fall in love with each other.
Tree of Heaven MV
Artist: Shin Seung Hoon
Song: Uh Dduk Ha Jyo
TOH MV

This k drama makes an attempt to connect Korean and Japanese culture, with a pretty-face cast of Korean and Japanese actors and actresses. Park Shin-Hye and Lee Wan give a memorable and dramatic performance in this drama. This k drama is a very heart tagging story. Even if melodrama isn’t your cup-of-tea watch it for the great music, occasional sweet moments, and beautiful sceneries.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nu2me.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18320

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
@eve unnie..i really love to watch this drama but unfortunately..i jwatch just the first episodes on mysoju coz the other episodes are broken..i cant watch the whole series..:( ..anyway thanks for sharing the video unnie..:D
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18321

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
u r brave Roxie, I couldn't watch this k drama completely, it is sooo sad for my liking. :(
be ready to cry your heart out. It is like I said, heartwrenching.
You could feel our Shin Hye's character, she is superb in her portrayal here. :)

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18324

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
ive seen some vids of TOH in youtube..yea ur ryt unnie..its realy heartwrenching,. :(
but im used to such kind of dramas there's a lot of dramas like that here in the philippines..
that is even more heart wrenching..filipinos like that kinds of dramas..
yea unnie..she's really amazing even in her young age she can act like that of the veterans in acting..:)
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18367

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:P u know PSH k dramas well Roxie, yes it is in Kimcheed Radish were they worked together prior to CA movie now filming. :)

We've seen so far more of LMJ, UTW and DChoi in some scenes, and so far only a glimpse of PSH, I can't wait for more bts.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #18369

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
@ eve unnie== :D..well im PROUD to say im her number1 fan no..(.everyone says their the number one fan haha:D)i must say im her ULTIMATE FAN..haha..

me too unnie i cnt wait for more bts as well as the movie itself..:D
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 1 month ago #19142

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
just wanna share this ..is it ok to post it in here?
LEE WAN shinhye's partner in tree of heaven entered the military last week,,

PHOTOS OF KIM NAM-GIL, LEE WAN AT MILITARY CAMP RELEASED
2010072009154570810_2.jpg

2010072009154570810_3.jpg

Photographs of actors Lee Wan and Kim Nam-gil, who entered a training camp last week as part of fulfilling their mandatory military duties, have been released.
The Nonsan military camp in South Chungcheong Province on Monday posted pictures of the actors on its official website in the section titled ‘Search for Faces We Miss.’
In the group photos, both actors are seen posing with fellow trainee soldiers in their military uniform with their right hand clenched into a fist.
Lee, whose real name is Kim Hyung-soo, made his debut in the hit TV series “Stairway to Heaven” (SBS, 2003), which starred Hallyu stars Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo and his sister Kim Tae-hee. The 26-year-old actor had been looking for a new acting project when he was notified by the government to enlist. Lee entered the army on July 12 and will receive five weeks of training at Nonsan.
Kim, 29, became a household name last year playing the role of Bidam in MBC’s historical drama “Queen Seon-deok” alongside top Korean actress Ko Hyun-jung. The actor was in the middle of shooting the SBS TV series “Bad Boy” when he received a notification to report to military by July 15. He tried to defer his military entrance date in order to wrap up the shoot for the series, but was unable to do so as he had already asked for deferment back in March.
Kim shot all his scenes for “Boy” by July 13 and entered the military two days later. He will receive four weeks of basic training at Nonsan and then work as a public service worker for the next two years.

credits:asiae
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by roxie18.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 11 years 10 months ago #61371

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Found this pictures at PSH DC GALL.

Shin Hye in Tree of heaven.

Attachment A9.jpg not found

Attachment A11.jpg not found

Attachment A12.jpg not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.768 seconds